9/9/09

And the countdown gets smaller

Yes, we are in the one digits people! 9 more days!

I’ve been planning for this since late February and its little things that remind me its real. You know when you have been planning for something for so long its like, is this even going to happen?

Well the first moment that made it real for me was Seattle. That trip was amazing and I got glimpses of what changes I had to look forward to.

But then I went home and things were back to normal and I was even more ready to leave and begin my journey. But I felt stuck.

Then I got the call about my Host family and got to talk to my host mom. Cathleen Tichenor. She and her husband are a little older than me, have one two year old daughter, Hannah, and have a baby boy, Levi, on the way. I’m really beyond excited now! I move in 9 days! Next Friday, on the 18th!

There is so much I still need to do. Like pack. I don’t like packing and I am not sure how to get it all in our little trunk but it will work out. God is amazing and knows what he is doing and I am looking forward to trusting in him more with all the areas of my life and not just a few things.

*squeal of excitement*

No comments:

Post a Comment