1/24/10

Clear Stone Tree Frog

You put your right hand in, you put your wrong hand out, you put your right hand in and you shake it all about. You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself about. That's what its all about!

Um...no. lol.

So it's not all about bring right and wrong...or the hokey pokey. It's all about Jesus Christ. Everything in life boils down to our Savior on the cross. That is what I'm learning and what my mind is wrapping around right now. God doesn't care if I'm right or wrong, he doesn't care that I follow the letter of his law. He cares that I have a right relationship with his Son whom everything was created by and for. If I have a relationship with him and strive to know him...I won't need to worry about if I am right or not. How mind bendingly awesome!

So in everything I do right now, I'm trying to keep the focus on God. For I find i struggle the most when taking my eyes off of him and only concentrating on my work that has to be done.

I got a prophecy yesterday that I was a clear stone for people to see through to the other side. Yet I tended to let my clarity get clouded by confusion and when confusion came it attacked my teaching gift. So I find that if I keep focusing on God, my confusion melts away.

I've also had a word from God directly calling me his little tree frog for my soul clung to him. He reminded me of that yesterday. So if I can remember to cling to him, to look to him always I will be that clear stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment