9/13/10

Back to the Beginning, but not quite...

I'm back in Oklahoma city. The place where I started my amazing journey to find my Lord and King as my Father. The year was truly a blessing without measure or words to explain the depth of my findings. I can say that I came out of the year with glorious treasures.

I didn't make writing here a priority like I wanted to but I'm going to try again. Here I am this year, not as a student but as an intern but I know God has so much more to teach me just in a different way this year. I'm excited to see all that he does in the three students for this year. I'm amazed that I get to be a part of their journey.

Coming back to Oklahoma I find myself reunited with four of my classmates: Levi and Mel join me as Interns, Ryan and Hannah complete us as Externs. It's wonderful but also bittersweet as we are missing vital parts in Sarah, Ariana and Joseph (!Brightside! He belongs to the church so we shall see him often)

Tim, Laurie, and Melissa W. will be joining us Saturday as students and a new family will become a work in progress.

Many things have tried to stand in the way of this year but through all the sadness and pain we have come to remember that it is not unto death but unto the Glory of God. He has plans for this year and so far they are getting my blood pumping in a way that only His creativity and joy can! I'm so excited to see what this chapter of my life will tell, writing it shall be more of a priority this year as I plan on making this part of my journaling experience; combining technology with my leather bound greatness of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment