6/24/13

My Friend is Brilliant and Make Over



In my last post I mentioned trying to get better at blogging as well as adding a beauty blog to the my other two blogs even though I find it tough to keep the two I have up. I was talking to my friend about it and she gave me a brilliant idea. I’m going to combine my blogs. It will be so much easier managing the one blog and it isn’t the end of the world combining my topics. In fact, it might be more entertaining. So this blog will be getting a bit of a make over/overhaul.

Then I had to think about how I’m going to do this. I could pick certain days and do a certain topic on that day, like Beauty Tuesday, Monday Musings, etc. This also gives me a deadline to work toward and I do well with deadlines. They make things real for me. Or I could just do headings when I start a post that way you all know what that post will be about. That way I won’t be tied down to just doing that topic on a certain day….

I think I like the certain days though better. Deadlines sound good to me. Now to just come up with names...

I'm also thinking if I will just start over on my art blogging or import my other blog into this one. I haven’t decided yet. 

Please, bear with me while I make this transition. But I hope you enjoy this new journey with me. 

If you have any suggestions on names of the certain post types, feel free to leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment