7/8/13

Monday Musings: New Chapters

Monday Musings.... Ya like? I'm sticking with it. Monday Musings will be my posts about my personal life. They will be updates, rambles, and thoughts from my own little head. Mostly.
Along with Monday Musings, I will be doing Beautiful Tuesdays. These pieces will feature posts about beauty, (Hair, Makeup, skin care, clothes, inner beauty). Then on Saturdays, I will be updating on my art journey. For those posts, I have decided to start out by reposting some things from my other blog, the art one. Once I repost some of those, that blog will be deleted seeing as it will have merged with this one.
I also thought I might do random specials which will have names later and be posted whenever inspiration bites. 

Oh, speaking of this one. I mentioned a new look in my last post. What do you think? A little more girly with a vintage aspect. Just trying this on for a bit to see how I like it. It may change again a couple of times til I find one I'm comfortable with. I want some opinions though when I change it. After all, I'm not the only one looking at this blog. Or am I?

New chapter time!

In about two months I shall enter into the Paul Mitchell world of Cosmetology! I've been up to my elbows in paper work and phone calls and finances the last week or two trying to see if this will happen. And God answered some prayers, my parents jumped on board as well so on September 16th I will be a Paul Mitchell Student. I go on the 15th of this month I believe to sign some papers and turn in my application and deposits. I'm ecstatic and this feels surreal. It may not hit me until I walk through those doors on my first day of class. My goal will be to try to keep you guys updated if you are interested.

Well that is all for this Monday. Enjoy and leave feedback. Please! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment