4/12/09

Thankful~

So today is Easter. To some just about a bunny rabbit and egg hunts and to others its about their Lord and Savior conquering death to save us. I like to blend both lol. Sadly though, today it rained which canceled our Easter Egg Hunt, but the nursery still had theirs inside.

But the love I feel today can not be canceled by anything. I'm so amazed that God would send his son down to die for me. Nicole, Anita and Amory sang a song today called "Who am I?" And it just about made me cry. Cause really? Who am I that God would care enough to die for me? Here are the lyrics if you've never heard that song. Its sung by Point of Grace and normally I don't care for them much but I really liked this song.

Over time youve healed so much in me, I am living proof
That although my darkest hour had come,
Your light could still shine through
Though tough at times its just enough to cast a shadow on the wall,
Well I am grateful that you shine a light on me at all
Who am i that you would love me so gently?
Who am i that you would recognize my name?
Lord who am ithat you would speak to me so softly
Conversation with the love most high who am i
Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me,
I once was lost but now Im found, was blind but now I see,
And the more I sing that sweet old song, the more I understand.
That I do not comprehend this love thats coming from your hand...
Who am ithat you would love me so gently?
Who am I that you would recognize my name?
Who am I that you would speak to me so softly
Conversation with the love most high... who am i
Grace, grace gods grace
Grace that will pardon and cleanse within,
Grace, grace, gods great grace
Grace that is greater than all my sin
Who am I that you would love me so gently?
Who am I that you would recognize my name?
Lord, who am I that you would speak to me so softly
Conversation with the love most high... who am i
Who am i
Who am i

Our dances also went pretty smoothly and I really hope that people were blessed because God sure blessed me as I helped choreograph one. And even though I'm having shin splints right now I'm still so grateful for today.

It also made me just so excited about Master's Commission. I cannot wait to go and learn the things God has for me and experience them at such an intimate level. I'm beyond happy today.

Also, the dates of the fundraisers will be coming shortly. Plus we will pass out flyers at church to everyone so they know, and we will be posting them in the bulletin when they get close as a reminder. :)

Almost done with application. Still have those books to read but I've done the personal sketch and one of the essays. So just two more and the books. But the passport is a little more difficult to get so I'm praying the money comes in for that as well as everything else.

Psa 115:13 He will send blessings on the worshippers of the Lord, on the small and on the great.

No comments:

Post a Comment