7/13/13

Last minute still counts right?

Artful Saturday still managed to make its debut. About half an hour before Sunday! ;-)

I'd been meaning to write a post all day. But the day snuck away from me before I realized.
So its not the repost of old art blog pieces and as random and last minute as this post is, it's still here!

I thought I'd just share the last two sketches I did recently and a few artistic quotes I came across the last two day.

Sketches first:

This first one I saw is an arrow idea I'm tossing around as one of my arrow tattoos. I plan to have several small ones on random places but that's another post.




This second one is a little picture I saw on Pinterest and thought was adorable. The left side is the original and the right side is my attempt. It's called practice for a reason.




Generally I stay away from realism. Because it takes the most practice and concentration. Yet, I want to get better so I better stop being so lazy about it!

Time for the quotes now!

Which I also stumbled upon on Pinterest!











The second piece was a quote from Pablo Picasso.

And that's that! I promise more forethought will be put into the next Artful Saturday post. Stay tuned! And tell your friends! Please!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment